Mechanical Design Engineer
Entry level Mechanical Engineer need for direct position in the New Haven area of CT! The right person will develop and improve manufacturing processes by studying product as well as manufacturing methods. This person will also implement lean manufacturing methods utilizing pull and Kanban. Must be experience with CAD (Inventor, AutoCAD, SolidWorks) and a BSME is highly preferred. A tremendous opportunity to get in with a great company as a Mechanical Engineer. Apply now for immediate consideration
Responsibilities for the Mechanical Design Engineer
- Develops manufacturing processes by studying product requirements, researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment
- Improves efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout
- Maintains product GMP guidelines
- Provides decision-making information by calculating production, labor and material costs, reviewing production schedules, estimating future requirements
- Confers with vendors, solicits observations from operators
Requirements for the Mechanical Design Engineer
- BSME preferred along with min 2-3 years experience in similar role
- Experience with CAD (Inventor, AutoCAD, SolidWorks) & fixture design
- Understanding of GMPs
- Experience in trouble shooting mechanical devices
- Fluency in Microsoft Office
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.
We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business-identifying the ideal professionals for an organization's culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.