We are seeking a Recruiting Assistant to join our team!
Primary responsibility is to assist in creating and managing a proactive pipeline of candidates for key roles across the company. We are a lean team and as such, the recruiters assistant will need to be comfortable with both autonomy and direct supervision...managing competing priorities. Duties include but not limited to, scheduling interviews, cold calling, internet searches, strong computer skills.
- Assist with recruiting and hiring efforts
- Maintain personnel records, in compliance with HR regulations
- Compile reports from personnel databases
- Communicate all relevant information to employees and job applicants
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
SNI Companies, the parent company of Staffing Now, has specialization divisions in the placement of Accounting and Finance and IT candidates on a temporary and full-time basis through its Accounting Now and SNI Technology divisions. With revenues in excess of $100 million, SNI Companies ranks among the top 100 U.S. staffing companies and was recently named one of the fastest growing private staffing companies in the country by Staffing Industry Analysts. Based in Des Moines, Iowa, SNI Companies has over 40 offices in the Midwest, Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southeast to best serve our job seekers and clients.