Physician Assistant - Private Practice
Part time position - 20-30 hour per week!
New Grads are encouraged to apply!
We are seeking a Physician Assistant for an outpatient practice located in southeastern CT in the New Haven area. Thriving practice looking to expand their practice and add on another Physician Assistant. Ideal candidate would be someone that likes to work with patients with chronic pain and various other issues with a modern, reputable approach.
The Physician Assistant will have the opportunity to learn from a well-respected MD, along with 3 other practitioners. This mid-sized practice has a team that is cohesive, knowledgeable, well-respected by both patients and other MD's.
Benefits for the Physician Assistant:
- Monday-Friday, one possible evening and one possible rotation Sat (1/2 day)
- Competitive salary and bonus program
- CME reimbursement up to $1500/year
- Comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, STD, LTD, Life
- 4 weeks of PTO (vacation, sick, holiday)
Requirements for the Physician Assistant:
- Must be compassionate, personable, approachable and confident
- Graduated from an accredited program
- Eligible for CT state license
- DEA/prescriptive authority