RMA Technician/Inventory Clerk
Perform inspections, repairs, and calibrations on Park Assist Hardware products as well as integrated 3rd Party products that are returned from field service. Maintain the day-to-day activities of the calibration/RMA laboratory. Insure the company's calibration/RMA processes are performed consistently producing the highest quality services to both internal and external customers in a timely manner. Maintaining and recording inbound/outbound inventory via shipping and receiving.
- Perform incoming inspections and document all related information for RMA products.
- Create job routers and communicate with QA Manager for all needed repairs and replacement materials for RMA products.
- Where appropriate, communicate and coordinate repair request with Manufacturing, Engineering, and Sales/Marketing departments.
- Perform and create job routers for customer authorized repairs on RMA products. This repair activity includes but is not limited to: visual inspection, electrical inspection, performing wiring repair, connector repair, cable repair, gage repair, hardware replacement, and coating repairs according to documented instructions/prints, and verifying that all products meet all quality standards/related to product specifications after all repairs are complete.
- Track and report on all RMA projects at all stages in the process.
- Perform calibrations/repairs on new/RMA product insuring that the product/part meet manufacturing standards and customer specifications. This activity includes a visual inspection of the product, fixture assembly, performing the calibration, and producing the appropriate calibration documentation.
- Actively seek out and propose solutions to management of ways to improve the quality of the product, services, processes and methods employed in the day-to-day activities related to the Repair/RMA department.
- To ensure the expected results are achieved, participation in the implementation of improvements and company quality audits is expected.
- Communicate with laboratory supervisor and manufacturing on a regular basis to ensure rapid resolution of issues and consistency of applied methodologies.
- Ensure all positional activities are in compliance with the company's internal and external standards.
- Maintain the physical plant and equipment related to the Calibration/RMA laboratory. This activity includes general housekeeping as well as maintaining a calibration/repair program for all required equipment. Maintaining inventory warehouse, ensuring security of facility.
- Coordinate with QA Manager to ensure all receiving shipments are moving in and out of warehouse as scheduled.
- Generate reports on inventory balance and shortages. Count merchandise in stock and post totals to inventory records.
- Load and unload shipments.
- Other duties as assigned.
Other Significant Role Requirements:
- Ensure calibration/repair activities are compliant with the laboratory's accreditation.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. frequently throughout the day
- High school diploma, or equivalent, required.
- A two-year technical degree from an accredited technical institution is preferred.
- Prior experience in a technological or measurement related field will be considered.
- Sufficient knowledge of Electronics, Firmware/Software, Relays, Network, general wiring practices, and lab processes
- Application and proper use of Ohm's law, DC voltage, digital multi-meters, amplifiers, data acquisitions, and other types of measurement equipment.
Park Assist provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Park Assist complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.Company Description Park Assist, LLC is a business intelligence technology company that utilizes cameras to enhance the efficiency and profitability of parking facilities through guidance, license plate recognition, surveillance, and its premium parking features. Our M4 and L4 camera systems improve the parker experience in 24 countries and growing worldwide. Park Assist has offices in New York, San Francisco, Cheshire, Los Angeles, Fort Lauderdale, Sydney, Amsterdam, London, Dubai, Santiago and Panama City. Park Assist is part of the TKH Group, a $1.6 billion publicly traded company headquartered in the Netherlands.