Board Certified Behavior Analyst
A wonderful opportunity to join our rapidly growing company working with children and young adults with Autism. We are seeking Board Certified Behavior Analysts to provide in-home services and supervision to our ABA Therapists in multiple locations in CT. The BCBA will work collaboratively with the owners of the company (BCBA and LCSW) to provide supervision, provide staff training, conduct assessments, develop programs, monitor programs, write progress reports, and graph and analyze data.
- Ability to complete/update Functional Behavior Assessments and develop Behavior Intervention Plans which include developing goals for each client.
- Ability to develop programs to increase daily living skills.
- Ability to provide direct supervision to ABA Therapists.
Required Experience and Education
- One year of experience minimum working with individuals with autism.
- Current certification by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board, Inc
- Experience providing supervision to ABA Therapists.
- Flexible schedule
- Location: Greater Waterbury and Hartford Area
- Part-time and full-time positions available
- Compensation is highly competitive and commensurate with experience
- Company paid CEUS
For more information contact:
Eric Koestner, MS.Ed., BCBA Phone: x1
Sara Brown, LCSW Phone: x2