• Exceed our customers' evolving expectations by preparing the freshest quality product while providing World Class customer service and a pleasant and rewarding shopping experience.
• Build relationships with and educate our customers in order to create sales.
• Prepare, weigh, finish, slice, price, package, and stock product.
• Maintain proper department conditions and supplies (e.g., shelf, case, sales floor, backroom, cooler, etc.).
• Operate, clean, and reassemble equipment/machinery where applicable.Requirements
• Ability to represent A Culture of Caring and The Pursuit of Excellence??? through Big Y's Firm Foundations??? (Character, Collaboration, Personal Development, Actions & Results).
• Ability to demonstrate a passion for food through interactive sales techniques.
• Must project a clean and professional appearance.
• Must be a team player with a positive attitude and businesslike conduct.
• Ability to operate within Company policies, procedures, and standards.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule in accordance with the needs of the store.
• Attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-through.
• Must be 18 years of age.
• Ability to learn and utilize computer applications.
• Must consent to and pass a pre-employment drug screen and background investigation.Apply Now Refer This Job Location Details Big Y
345 WASHINGTON AVE
NORTH HAVEN, CT 06473
?? See all jobs at this location