Sales Representative - Entry Level
Launch your Sales career at Liberty Mutual Insurance - A Fortune 100 Company!
As a Liberty Mutual Insurance Personal Insurance Sales Representative you will build and develop client relationships within local communities to promote Liberty Mutual Insurance products including Auto, Home and Life Insurance. We will support you by providing guidance from experienced Sales professionals, training, and sponsoring licensing exams. You can leverage our relationships with over 16,000 Affinity Groups target customers. As your client base grows, your earning potential does as well through a combination of guaranteed base salary and earned commission.
- Sell auto, home, life and other insurance products to individuals and Affinity groups within assigned territory using consultative selling techniques.
- Identify prospective customers using established lead methods.
- Counsel and advise prospects and policyholders on matters of protection and coverage.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with policyholders and within community.
- Make group presentations to decision-makers in Affinity organizations.
- Service and maintain renewal policies.
- Participate in various incentive programs and contests designed to support achievement of production goals.
- Meet goals for volume of quality new business quoted and written within company guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Experience in sales or client service environment preferred.
- Highly effective communication skills - oral, written and group.
- Demonstrated persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers.
- Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed in a semi-autonomous, fast-paced environment.
- Analytical skills to understand complex coverage details and underwriting guidelines.
- This position requires that incumbents attain and maintain current state insurance license in property, casualty and life.
- 401K and Company paid pension plan
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Paid time-off
- Discounts on automobile and homeowner's insurance
- Discount fitness memberships
- Flexible spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care coverage
- Work/Life resources
- Credit Union membership
- Employee and Dependent life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Accidental death & dismemberment insurance
Primary Location: United States-Connecticut-New Haven
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (??16 years)
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time