Security Officer (Meriden, CT)
We are currently seeking 2 + Security Officers to become an integral part of our team, for 2nd and 3rd shifts in the Meriden CT area. Must have Guard Card.The selected individuals will patrol and secure assigned premises as well as identify risks to staff and patrons.
- Monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules
- Thoroughly examine doors, windows, and gates to ensure proper function and security
- Warn violators of premise rules and regulations
- Apprehend or expel persons engaging in suspicious or criminal acts
- Report any facility issues such as fire hazards and leaking water pipes
- Request emergency personnel for high risk situations
- Previous experience in security, law enforcement, or other related fields
- Familiarity with security equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
We hire people from all walks of life with a variety of distinctive skills and perspectives united with a common purpose - "To help protect homes, workplaces and communities by providing the security needed to help protect their assets and safeguard their people." Integrity, Vigilance, and Helpfulness, represented by the three dots on our logo, are qualities our employees are proud to demonstrate daily.
At Securitas USA we believe that the future of our company can only be achieved if we help with the continuity of our people skills. We believe in proper recruitment, extensive training and ongoing coaching. We strive to help our employees develop to their full potential.