Exceptional Support for Math and Science teachers in England
Become a Quantum Scholar and enjoy access to the very best support and mentorship available whilst teaching in a leading school in England. This UK government funded project recruits the very best certified maths and science teachers from across the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
Positions are available starting from January or September 2018!
Meet Quantum Scholars at the regional NCTM conferences in Orlando (18-20 October) or Chicago (Nov 28-Dec 1) and find out about a wonderful range of opportunities to teach maths or science in England.
Quantum Scholars teachers receive incredible support, additional training and the chance to complete an additional degree in education!
An outstanding financial rewards benefits package is also on offer to candidates which includes:
- Reimbursement of flights up to £700 after 30 completed days of work
- A one-to-one visa consultation with our UK immigration experts
- Taxi fully pre-paid to pick up candidate upon arrival to the UK and taken to initial accommodation
Click Here to see our introduction Quantum Scholars video.
By joining this prestigious program which is fully supported by the UK Department for Education you will also:
- Teach in a leading school in South East England at the forefront for maths and physics education
- Be carefully matched to a school committed to your development and suited to your personality and skill-set
- Receive an outstanding financial rewards benefits package
- Receive nurturing support and individual mentorship from your school and Quantum Scholars network
- Participate in an outstanding subject-specific week-long CPD training session at a Russell Group university in London and be brought up to speed with the latest maths and physics pedagogies
- Have the opportunity to gain an MA in Education from a leading Russell Group university
- Receive one-to-one assistance and support processing your visa from a fully licensed immigration firm
The Quantum Scholars Program is a project led by six combined Maths Hubs in South East England which recruit high-quality certified maths and physics specialists.
The program has been in operation for almost 12 months and has been hugely successful for large numbers of international certified teachers from the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand who have become Quantum Scholars.
Full support and guidance is provided during the relocation and acclimatisation period which includes finding accommodation.
The network of support available to Quantum Scholars teachers is comprehensive.