Teach Math or Physics to high school students in south east England th
Meet Quantum Scholars at the following NCTM regional Conferences:
ORLANDO 18 th - 20 th October
CHICAGO 29 th November - 1 st December
A wonderful and unique opportunity is available to certified Maths and Physics high school teachers to teach in long term positions in England from January 2018 and September 2018.
We provide comprehensive support to all high school teachers interested in working in the UK along with guidance and support during the visa process.
To check out our introduction video Click Here
An outstanding financial rewards benefits package is also on offer to candidates which includes:
- Reimbursement of flights up to £700 after 30 completed days of work
- A one-to-one visa consultation with our UK immigration experts
- Taxi fully pre-paid to pick up candidate upon arrival to the UK and taken to initial accommodation
We fully support you in your transition to work in the UK. Our services are inclusive of, and not limited to; Visa information, finding accommodation, flights & travel arrangements, including airport pickup. When accepting a teaching post with Academics Ltd you can expect to receive amazing benefits, incentives and tremendous support.
The Quantum Scholars Programme is a project led by six South East England Maths Hubs including London. The project is fully support by the UK government to recruit high-quality internationally trained Maths and Physics specialists to work in leading schools throughout the south east of England.
Not only will you have the long term opportunity to teach in a leading school in England, you'll receive outstanding subject-specific CPD, ongoing support from a school based mentor, the opportunity to gain further professional qualifications and gain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of current pedagogy.
What is a Maths Hub?
A Maths Hubs programme brings together mathematics education professionals in a collaborative national network of 35 hubs, each locally led by an outstanding school or college, to develop and spread excellent practice, for the benefit of all pupils and students.
Why Teach Maths or Physics in England through the Quantum Scholars Programme?
By joining this prestigious programme, you will:
- Teach in a leading school in England at the forefront for Maths and Physics education
- Be carefully matched with a school committed to your development and suited to your personality and skills-set
- Participate in a week-long induction at a London University to introduce you to current pedagogy before you begin teaching
- Receive on-going support from a school-based mentor
- Engage in professional support from an extensive Maths Hub network
- Be fully supported with subject specific CPD
- Have the opportunity to gain an MA from a leading UK University and participate in classroom-based research
You must be a fully qualified or soon-to-be qualified teacher with a recognized teaching degree such as a Bachelor of Education, Masters in Teaching or Diploma in Education.