$1000 Sign On Bonus - Marketing Analytics Manager - 133479
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
$1000 Sign On Bonus - Marketing Analytics Manager
A tactical and oversight role, working with the Sr. Analytics Strategy Manager on overall DTM strategy and ensuring its execution, and translating stakeholder reporting requirements into implementation tactics in Anthem?s web and mobile environments.Responsible for providing leadership in selecting, developing and implementing statistical market research models and integrating the data into ongoing market research initiatives. Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
* Identifies and recommends appropriate computer based analytical software.
* Identifies techniques that will enhance the capability of the Market Research team in gathering, projecting, and interpreting market research data.
* Provides leadership in the area of problem solving and research design to the entire team.
* Develops stochastic and other statistical models for integrating past and present data, and predicting future outcomes.
* Presents recommendations to management based upon outcomes from the models.
Additional duties may include:
* Facilitating code development and working with development scrum teams on analytics implementations.
* Creating DTM rules to capture member behaviors on our Anthem properties.
* Work with QA Specialist to debug DTM rules after creation to endure they are firing properly.
* Work with developers on scrum teams to add custom identifiers and data layer attributes.
* Set and manage processing rules, classifications, variable name changes, as needed.
* Create and manage DTM rules when bug fixes are required.
* Architect user funnels for multi-step features (Registration, Account Recovery, Bill Pay).
* Add testable QA parameters to analytics JIRA tickets.
* Co-manage Analytics Team Kanban Board and lead weekly board grooming sessions.
* Ensure eVar/s-prop strings are easily filtered in the reporting interface (nomenclature).
* Attend various stakeholder, scrum and Analytics Team meetings ? as required.
* Write specification documentation for scrum team development tickets ? as needed.
* Add or author knowledge articles to Analytics Team Confluence page, for DTM best practices.
* Act as Subject Matter Expert to support Digital Analytics Managers in their stakeholder-facing roles.
Requires a BA/BS degree in math, statistics, or other specialized research function requiring the design and use of statistical modeling techniques; 7 years of experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. MA/MS/MBA preferred.
Preferred qualifications include:
* Experience managing technical teams in Agile environments.
* Hands-on experience with Adobe Analytics and Adobe DTM.
* Experience with ObservePoint or other similar digital property audit or QA software solutions.
* Prior experience with JIRA, Confluence, Splunk, Sharepoint, ObservePoint, Developer Console, and debugging tools, preferred.
* Familiarity with solution design, data architecture, tag implementation, tool integration, testing and optimization, for Adobe Analytics.
* Additional knowledge and hands-on experience with Adobe Workspace, Ad Hoc Analysis and Data Workbench, a plus.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Anthem, Inc. will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law. In addition, all personnel actions such as compensation, promotion, demotion, benefits, transfers, staff reductions, terminations, reinstatement and rehire, company-sponsored training, education and tuition assistance, and social and recreational programs will be administered in accordance with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
**Title:** *$1000 Sign On Bonus - Marketing Analytics Manager - 133479*
**Requisition ID:** *133479*
We recently changed our name from WellPoint to Anthem, Inc., the name people know us by best. As our companies continue to take a more active role in helping people access the right health care and programs, going by a name that people know and trust is important.
Anthem, Inc. is one of the nation's leading health benefits insurer and a Fortune Top 50 company. At Anthem, Inc., we are working to transform health care with trusted and caring solutions and meaningfully advance affordability and better health outcomes for our health plan members. Nearly 69 million people are served by our affiliated companies including more than 37 million enrolled in our family of health plans.
- One in nine Americans receives coverage for their medical care through Anthem's affiliated plans.
- We offer a broad range of medical and specialty products.
Bring your expertise to our innovative, achievement-driven culture, and you will discover lasting rewards and the opportunity to help drive the future of health care.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2014 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our co