Financial Services Sales Executive
The Penso Agency, in partnership with Symmetry Financial Group, is seeking both full and part-time Sales Executives to grow our mortgage protection distribution locally using our exclusive lead program and proven sales system. All of our clients have recently financed a new mortgage and have requested a consultation to design a program that will prevent a foreclosure and preserve equity in the event of death, disability and/or critical chronic illness.
This position is best suited for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset seeking growth and business ownership opportunities. Extensive training and mentoring are provided on a one-on-one basis so while sales experience is a plus it is not required. Sales executives will need an active resident state Life and Health license or a willingness to acquire one with our assistance.
This is a commission only position. Full time sales executives can expect $70K-$120K by making three to five sales per week. A full time schedule is two days in the field with one day setting up appointments by phone.
What We Offer
- Exclusive direct mail leads that have been hand filled out by our clients requesting a follow up consultation.
- One-on-one training and mentoring on our proven sales system.
- A phenomenal culture devoted to personal growth and leadership development.
- Top commission structure with ownership clause and profit sharing.
- Residual passive income for the right candidate demonstrating leadership abilities.
- Choice of territories and flexible schedule.
- 5% commission raises every two months based on clearly defined, concrete production goals.
- Multiple contests and incentives every month with great prizes!
- Preference will be given to applicants that include a resume and have participated in athletics on the varsity or collegiate level. Greater preference will be given to candidates with prior sales/ consulting experience.
- This is an outside sales position and requires reliable transportation.
Symmetry Financial Group provides an agent with all the resources necessary to conduct business, including a contracting department to handle agent licensing issues and concerns; a service department to help with applications, status reports, and commission inquiries; a lead and marketing department to help you get in front of more clients; as well as a large group of service representatives to help with product information, proposals, software issues, and more.
Symmetry Financial Group is a member of the iGroup, an association of insurance agencies across the nation which make up one of the largest consortiums worldwide.
Symmetry Financial Group is Your Partner in Production, providing the best contracts available, along with excellent commission rates and superior support.