CORE VALUES AND COMMITMENT TO THE COMMUNITY
Are you searching for a career as a Restaurant Manager that focuses on a healthy lifestyle, continuous learning, developing others and believes in the same values as you: proactive, respect, development, great opportunities and giving? If you are searching for a career as a Restaurant Manager that can inspire you and where you can inspire others, then we need to hear from you! This Fast Casual Chain has well over 1,500 restaurants in the United States in over 40 states and Puerto Rico and is the fastest growing Asian restaurant concept in the world. We are deeply devoted to the communities in which we serve with numerous donations to a variety of nonprofit organizations. We are proud of our company's community involvement effort, offering food, funding and volunteer services to organizations benefiting children and disaster relief efforts. If you are searching for a career as a Restaurant Manager that gives back to the Milford, CT area, Apply Today!
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Manager would provide assistance to the General Manager throughout the daily operations as well as manage shifts to ensure company standards are preserved and would also assist with the development, supervision and the overseeing of all team members. The Restaurant Manager will perform operational activities such as inventory management, scheduling, sanitation, preparing and preserving stock and monitoring food supplies and the Restaurant Manager will also communicate and abide by all company policies and procedures.
- Competitive Pay and Excellent Bonus Opportunities
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan With Company Match
- A minimum of three years' experience in a high volume concept is required by the Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manager must be passionate in developing and mentoring others within the operation
- A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manager must be able to demonstrate honesty and integrity inside and outside of the workplace and always strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- Open availability is a requirement for the Restaurant Manager
Apply Now-Restaurant Manager located in Milford, CT
If you would like to be considered for this position, please reply with your resume.Company Description Since 2000, Gecko Hospitality and its dedicated Franchise Partners and Recruiters throughout the United States have been pioneers in the hospitality recruiting industry. The value that Gecko Hospitality provides to its Clientele is evident in the advanced networking and technology skills our professional recruiters possess in identifying qualified restaurant professionals.