Sales Manager - Wireless
Wireless Team Lead Manager
Base Salary + Commission + Unlimited Earning Potential
Walmart USA has partnered with OSL to operate its wireless kiosk locations across the United States. OSL wireless strategically partners with Verizon, AT&T, Sprint and where applicable, a suite of Walmart's no contract carriers to ensure quality network activations and superior customer care.
We are currently seeking a results oriented, hands on multi-unit manager to manage our Branford, Guilford and Torrington stores. You will work and develop a team of talented mobile professionals to deliver best-in-class in-store experiences.
As a Team Lead Manager you are integral to our success. You are a team player with a commitment to excellence, passion for sales and have an unwavering focus on the customer experience. You will lead by example and create an inclusive environment where team members feel valued, can grow and function.
What you will do?
- Responsible for achieving sales, revenue and the customer
- Follow operational guidelines to ensure all compliance standards are met
- Effectively communicate and participate in the achievement of all sales targets
- Provide coaching, mentoring, inspiration and motivation to a team
- Proactively recruit, select and hire team members
- Train and coach all wireless sales representatives
- 1-3 years retail and management experience
- Experience within the wireless or electronics sectors is considered an asset
- Proven ability to drive sales and service
- Computer aptitude with proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Ability to provide your own vehicle and drive and travel extensively to stores day and evening
- Base Salary, Commission with Unlimited Earning Potential!
- Career advancement opportunities
- Excellent employee benefit program
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.Company Description At OSL Retail Services we deliver the help you need to drive your retail sales. We listen and act to meet your needs - whatever they are: we can create a new retail chain from conception, take over the operation of an existing location, or assess and provide sound advice on your own operation. From one store to national chains, you can trust us to deliver efficient operations, to cherish and promote your brand, to create a superior retail experience marked with excellent customer service, and of course to deliver outstanding sales results.