Autonomous Nurse Practitioners - Primary Care / Internal Medicine
Are you a Nurse Practitioner with an interest in running your own Internal Medicine / Primary Care practice? Now you can.
A Connecticut-based, Physician-owned medical management group is looking for experienced Nurse Practitioners (3+ years experience) that have an interest in starting and running their own Primary Care / Internal Medicine practice. The medical management group provides autonomous Nurse Practitioners with a full spectrum of billing, management, and clinical support.
- Be the primary clinical provider of your own practice.
- Choose the types of clinical services to offer your patient base.
- Choose the physical practice location that works best for you.
- Hire your own staff.
- Choose your office hours.
- Build your own patient base.
- Consistently earn between $160,000 - $200,000 a year.
If you're an experienced Nurse Practitioner (APRN / NP) in Connecticut and have always dreamed of owning your own medical practice but weren't sure where to start - let's talk! Apply directly to this position for more information. We're waiting to hear from you.Company Description Diagnostics Consulting and Recruiting is a Connecticut-based firm that specializes exclusively in the placement of both Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants into every type of medical setting.