Physician Assistant (PA) Needed - Neurosurgery / Spine Surgery
Full Time Physician Assistant (PA) wanted for an Neurosurgical 1st Assist position in the Waterbury, Connecticut area. The Physician Assistant will work almost exclusively in an OR surgical setting on Spine, Neuro, and some Orthopedic-related cases. Newer graduates with rotations / clinical work in Neurosurgery, Spine, or Orthopedics, as well as experienced surgical Physician Assistants are encouraged to apply. This position is available now.
The Physician Assistant (PA) will:
- Work with 3 of the multispecialty group's Neurosurgical Physicians to perform neurosurgery 1st Assist duties at the group's affiliated Hospital.
- Work on the following Neurosurgical cases: compression fractures, spinal injuries, herniated discs, lumbar / cervical radiculopathy, other degenerative spinal conditions.
- Collaborate with other Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Surgeons, and clinical staff to provide optimal patient outcomes.
- Utilize and become proficient in EMR (Electronic Medical Records).
Days / Hours / Compensation / Benefits:
- Days / Hours are Monday-Friday (about 40-46 hours / week)
- Compensation will be commensurate with Physician Assistant's experience
- Call may be required
- Medical Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- PTO (commensurate with experience)
- CME + Reimbursement and 5 days off
- Fully paid Malpractice, Professional, License Dues, and Fees
Physician Assistant (PA) Candidates interested in Neurosurgery medicine should reply directly to this job posting.Company Description Diagnostics Consulting and Recruiting is a Connecticut-based firm that specializes exclusively in the placement of both Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants into every type of medical setting.