Physician Assistant (PA) or Nurse Practitioner (NP) - Urgent Care
Full-Time or Part-Time Physician Assistant (PA) or Nurse Practitioner (APRN) wanted for a position with 2 Urgent Care outpatient offices in the Greater New Haven area. The fast growing Physician-owned Urgent Care practice sees and treats Urgent Care walk-in patients from Pediatric through Adult to Geriatric. PA and NP Candidates with some Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine experience are encouraged to apply. This position is available immediately.
The Physician Assistant (PA) or Nurse Practitioner (NP) will:
- Work to provide Urgent Care services to patients ranging from Pediatric through Adult / Geriatric.
- Join a staff of other Advanced Practice Providers, Physicians, and Medical Assistants to provide Urgent Care to walk-in patients at one (possibly) 2 locations in the New Haven, Connecticut area.
- Work autonomously or with other clinicians to provide optimal patient outcomes.
Days / Hours / Compensation / Benefits:
FULL-TIME NP / PA PROVIDERS:
- Approximately 40 hours / week (Weekday Hours (8am-7:30pm) / Weekend Hours (9am-4:30pm)
- Full Medical Insurance Benefits
- License / Professional Dues Reimbursement
- CME + Reimbursement
PART-TIME NP / PA PROVIDERS:
- Part-Time Position (Minimum of 1 shift per week)
- Competitive hourly compensation and other benefits will be negotiable
Physician Assistant (PA) or Nurse Practitioner (NP) candidates with an interest in Urgent Care or other related specialties should reply directly to this posting for consideration.Company Description Diagnostics Consulting and Recruiting is a Connecticut-based firm that specializes exclusively in the placement of both Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants into every type of medical setting.