Specialty Nurse Practitioners (NP) / Physician Assistants (PA) Needed
Full-Time Nurse Practitioners (NP) and Physician Assistants (PA) needed for several positions with a multispecialty medical practice that provides clinical specialty care to adult and geriatric patients in a long term care facility setting. Physician Assistant and Nurse Practitioner providers may set their own schedule and will not travel more than 45 minutes from their home. Clinical specialty experience is preferred, but stronger newer graduates with relevant experience will be considered. These positions are available immediately.
Available full time opportunities in the the following geographical areas:
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Hartford, Connecticut
- Danbury, Connecticut
- Middletown, Connecticut
- Stamford, Connecticut
- Waterbury, Connecticut
- Bridgeport, Connecticut
Available specialties include:
The Nurse Practitioner (NP/APRN) or Physician Assistant (PA) will:
- Provide consults, follow up, and treatment plans for Adult and Geriatric patients in only one of the aforementioned specialties, in a long term care setting.
- Set their own schedule based on availability.
- Work in one (1) long term care facility per day.
- Prescribe medication for patients as necessary.
- Manage both acute and chronic conditions.
- Coordinate with other specialists as required.
- Consult with Attending Physician as necessary.
- Document patient care using EMR.
- Provide education to patients and family members when necessary.
Days / Hours / Compensation / Benefits:
- Provider may schedule shifts between hours of 7:30am-6pm
- Provider may schedule themselves to work any day (Monday - Sunday)
- No Weekends or Call Required
- Very Competitive Compensation
- Full Medical and Dental Benefits
- Paid Licensure and Malpractice Insurance
- PTO (Vacation, Sick, Personal)
- Time off for CME
- CME Reimbursement
- Reimbursement for Travel + Substantial Car Allowance
Interested Nurse Practitioner (NP) and Physician Assistant (PA) candidates should reply directly to this posting.Company Description Diagnostics Consulting and Recruiting is a Connecticut-based firm that specializes exclusively in the placement of both Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants into every type of medical setting.