Director of Marketing
We have been retained by our client, a day school located in Fairfield County, CT to find the best candidate to fill their Director of Marketing & Communications role. This job is ideal for a professional who wants out of a marketing agency or a corporate marketing role. DOE: $100-120K + work life balance.
- Oversee school's well-established brand
- Ensure key messaging is consistent and of the highest quality
- Set annual and long-term strategic goals
- Manage an integrated marketing and communications approach for school-wide initiatives
- Collaborate with Admissions and Advancement offices to develop and execute marketing campaigns to support student enrollment, donor engagement and fundraising initiatives
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with key external civic and business constituencies
- Oversee crisis communications and press releases
- Manage special projects, events and programs as needed
Ideal Candidate Must Have:
- 8+ years of marketing, communications or public relations experience
- Familiarity with website content management systems, website analytic tools and inbound marketing tactics
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
- Project management and financial skills with ability to multi-task
- Expertise in key digital media disciplines/tools with an understanding of integrated media campaigns and social media
This employer offers the following:
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Summer Hours
- On-Site Cafeteria
- Paid Parking
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.