Consulting Engineering firm is seeking a mechanical and/or electrical designer. Candidate must be able to work with AUTOCAD software to Create and revise drawings and construction documents from computations, sketches and/or verbal instructions.
- Application of program to diverse range of project types including residential, commercial, healthcare, industrial and public sectors.
- Some field work regarding mechanical, electrical, and plumbing disciplines;
- Certificate/Degree in CAD software and applications.
- Two to four years related experience, including physical layouts and elevations, bills of materials, schematics, schedules, and site analysis.
- Familiarity with architectural and structural drawings and building code requirements.
- Understanding of task prioritization and responsiveness to customer needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication; project management; math; and interpersonal skills.