We have been retained by our client, a non-profit organization located in the Trumbull, CT area to find the best candidate to fill their Executive Assistant to the Founder & CEO role. This Founder & CEO is well-respected, kind and bright and is searching for someone that will compliment her work style. DOE: $60-65K base + comprehensive benefits + work life balance + the ability to make a difference in a child's life.
This position is open due to company growth.
- Communicate directly and on behalf of the Founder & CEO with Board Members, Donors, staff and others on programmatic initiatives.
- Follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Recommend appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Serve as the CEO's administrative liaison to the Board of Directors, providing a bridge for smooth and timely communications with Board members.
- Assist Board Members with travel arrangements, lodging, and meals, as needed.
- Attend and take legal minutes of the Board meeting proceedings.
- Revise Board documents, in collaboration with the CEO.
- Edit and complete first drafts of written communications to external stake holders.
- Send out communications from the CEO in hard copy, on-line, and through social media.
Ideal Candidate Must Have:
- Positive, energetic and optimistic, with the ability to work well as part of a team.
- Mission-driven with a strong commitment.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Emotional maturity.
- Discreet and ability to handle highly confidential information.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
This employer offers the following:
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Business Casual Attire
- Flexible Hours
- Paid Parking
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose
resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Executive Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly