Job Title: MACHINIST III - CNC
Job Description: Set-up and operate computerized numerical control machinery.
Produce machined parts per blueprint specifications.
Schedule released jobs to achieve optimum machine run time.
Correct and update set-up sheets and tool lists.
Monitor machine operation to prevent mechanical and quality problems.
Clean and maintain equipment and work area. Follow safety rules and regulations.
Job specific duties, qualifications, and skills requirements -
plus educational and physical requirements:
- Trade school graduate or equivalent.
- Five years general CNC operation plus three years four or more axis CNC operation.
- Read and interpret complex blueprints.
- Basic shop math and theory.
- Adjust and maintain machines and equipment.
- Maintain maintenance history for workcenter.
- Follow safety rules and regulations.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Transfer programs between DNC and machine control.
- Pick and set tools in accordance with set-up sheet.
- Perform program verification.
- Run first piece and verify quality.
- Edit machining programs.
- Write basic machining programs.
- Calculate speeds and feeds.
- Perform precision threading and related calculations.
- Set and use precision gauges to .0001 tolerance.
- Understand geometry and waveform pertaining to precise tolerances.
- Understand surface finish, RA, RMS, cosmetic.
HireResources brings a fresh and focused approach to talent acquisition to help you source those hard-to-find candidates. Our team (which includes several trained HR professionals) speaks your language and understands that culture, fit, employee engagement, and retention are three key factors critical to the success of your business.
HireResource's experienced recruiters fill direct hire, contract and contract to hire positions and offer client companies a competitive advantage by presenting them with access to a highly diverse and connected pool of qualified and thoroughly screened candidates.
We deliver a cost-effective, time-sensitive approach that is guaranteed!
Our team of highly Talented Recruitment Specialists has unparalleled precision recruitment expertise. HireResources is a new type of staffing firm that provides both value and flexibility. We are redefining how staffing firms operate!