Are you passionate about customer service?
Do you love interacting with employees and managers; finding them answers?
If yes, then you are just the professional we are looking for!
You want to join a growing, aggressive and dynamic company that rewards success and challenges you to grow. Most importantly, you want to join a team that is full of people like you - "A" players with a drive to succeed!
Our Route Service Supervisors are entitled to the following incentives:
- A competitive salary
- Competitive benefits package:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short-term and long-term disability
- Company Employee Assistance Program
- A fun environment to grow within and be challenged to be the best you can be!
The Route Service Supervisor is responsible for managing, planning, and administrating the daily operational/logistics functions of the branch in the most cost effective and customer satisfying manner. This position is a key member of the operations team in managing and optimizing efficient and secure service to our customers. The Route Service Supervisor maintains and enforces Shred-its policies, standards, and practices within the branch and ensures consistent implementation and adherence to Shred-it's Vision, Mission and Values.
At Shred-it, our corporate vision, mission and values are not just words on a plaque; they are the goals and values that we live by each and every day. Each Shred-it Partner is responsible for upholding and exemplifying these values at all times.
- Ensure corporate objectives are met
- Participate in developing and work towards long-term plans with the branch leader
- Schedule truck routes using an Automated Route Planning System
- Complete daily, weekly, and monthly reporting
- Maintain the truck fleet in accordance with Shred-it policies
- Maintain open communication with administrative and sales teams and branch leader
- Ensure branch is focused on achieving optimal customer service
- Ensure the safety and security of staff, property, vehicles, and customer information
- Recruit, train, and develop talent
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers in a professional manner
- Ability to maintain the highest level of customer service in all aspects of the job
- Comfortable in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Understands the importance of detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well in a team environment and is always willing to assist others
- Demonstrates high integrity, honesty and trustworthiness
- Affects change in collaboration with the district leaders
- Utilizes partners effectively; allocates decision-making and other responsibilities to the appropriate employee
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Two (2) years of fleet, routing, dispatch and distribution experience
- One (1) year of management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL) is preferred
- Basic knowledge of SAP is preferred
- Ability to withstand the physically strenuous demands of lifting, pulling and managing heavy equipment and objects (80 to 100 pounds)
Background Check/Drug Test
- Successful completion of comprehensive background check at time of application and throughout employment
- Successful completion of drug testing in accordance with company policies and applicable law
Shred-it is an Equal Empl