Business Development Representative
Business Development/Outside Sales
Are you looking for a true sales organization where the entire company is focused on supporting the salespeople and sales program? Are you tired of working for companies that pull the rug out from under you just when you start having success by changing the comp plan, reconfiguring the territory and other betrayals? Would you like to have a unique and powerful value proposition and be supported by a dedicated sales management team with proven processes, systems and programs?
If so, read on.
Professional Restoration Systems is now accepting applications for the position of Business Development Rep. We have been in business for over 30 years and have an enormous database of current and past customers that are ripe targets for what you will be selling in addition to working new prospects as well.
If you are relatively new to outside sales, we will train you. If you are already seasoned we will train/support you to utilize our proven sales model, sales systems and sales processes. There is zero high pressure selling, your product is unique and of the highest quality and solves serious problems that your targets are experiencing every day.
You will have the industry's best training and support so you can ramp up to the highest levels of achievement and income as quickly as possible.
Comp includes a base salary based on experience plus commission and benefits and a six figure income is achievable within a reasonable time period.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- You have strong sales experience, especially the ability to build a territory from scratch or you are relatively new to sales and have a strong desire to learn what it takes to be successful in sales.
- You are trainable and coachable and know you can achieve a six-figure income.
- You are open and willing to learning new ways of doing things.
- You like people and are capable of building relationships where people know, like and ultimately trust you as a business resource.
- You understand that what gets measured gets improved and you see the power of using a CRM program.
- You are looking for a career not just another job.
- Experience working with Property Managers, insurance agents and plumbing and mechanical contractors a plus but not required.
Job responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Building a territory through effective prospecting
- Obtaining appointments for "At the Desk" meetings and presentations
- Maintaining and developing client relationships in order to build a referral network with a specific set of tools and deliverables and on-going "farming" activities
- Generating revenue through a highly organized and supported work plan
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd like to know more about please submit your resume and help us get to know you better by completing an online questionnaire by clicking on the following link:
Don't miss this opportunity to earn an outstanding income with an exclusive, proven, state-of-the-art marketing and sales program!Company Description Professional Carpet Systems & Professional Restoration Systems is a second-generation, family owned and operated firm. We have been serving the residents and business of Connecticut since 1987. Throughout the many years we have been in business we have established an outstanding reputation for quality products and services. Our company is comprised of two divisions which include:
Professional Carpet Systems is our cleaning division where we assist property owners in the cleaning of textiles within a property such as carpet, tile, upholstery and wood floors. Additionally, offer a full line of carpet repairs, specialty stain removal and odor removal.
Professional Restoration Systems is our restoration division where we assist property owners with water, fire, smoke and mold removal services.