Water & Mold Restoration Team Lead
Production Team Leader - Water & Fire Restoration
Water, Fire, and Mold Restoration - Production Team Leader
Our Company is experiencing rapid expansion and we are seeking unique individuals to accept the challenges of a fast paced and challenging customer-centered service environment. We are a market leader in the property damage restoration and reconstruction industry that is encountering unprecedented growth. The top professionals we select will join a company that traditionally rewards its associates for their performance.
Our Company offers professional training, automation, and leading-edge support that will give you the tools you need to succeed. The Management Team appreciates and recognizes individual and team accomplishments. Promotions and advancement opportunities are available for key performers that have the knowledge, skill, and desire to lead and manage others.
Responsibilities and Duties
Success Factor Spotlight for Position: Success Factor 1:
Within 30 days effectively execute the Company's e water, fire, and mold mitigation and restoration system that supports the Company's emergency services system in compliance with IICRC guidelines and industry standards.
- Work directly in mitigation and restoration activities immediately upon employment with the Company to increase production capability.
- Execute the 24/7 emergency response system to quickly respond to water and fire damage emergency situations within 30 days.
- Assess and inspect building structures and personal property sustaining damage and prepare timely and accurate scopes of work within 72 hours.
- Collaborate with the production department daily to execute a seamless customer service system.
Success Factor 2 :
Execute the Company's restoration management system, within 6 months, that focuses on timely and accurate documentation, effective communication, and work flow processes that are designed to produce high customer satisfaction.
- Implement all required forms and documents within the Company standards of performance on all jobs.
- Document all communication with customers, clients, and insurance company representatives daily as required by Company standards.
- Develop and set-up a visual job board to track job progress within 90 days.
- Complete all training on the restoration management system and validate proficiency within 6 months.
Success Factor 3:
Master Company Standard Equipment and Product Line within 6 months.
- Within 6 months master employee training program.
- Study and be able to utilize MSDS system for all products within 3 months.
- Conduct work within the health and safety program for the restoration and mitigation department, within 6 months, to comply with governmental rules and regulations.
Success Factor 4:
Master the Asset Management System that protects and preserves that Company's Assets to maintain the Company's production capabilities
- Effectively utilize equipment tracking system to maximize the production capability and prevent loss within 30 days.
- Within 6 months understand the Company equipment and products manual to include use and maintenance instructions.
- Understand, within 90 days, the vehicle and equipment maintenance program.
This position offers a competitive hourly rate and performance incentives.
If you feel you have hit the ceiling of your career path in your current employment apply now so you don't miss out on this great opportunity! You're going to love working for our Company!
Position Type: Full-TimeCompany Description Professional Carpet Systems & Professional Restoration Systems is a second-generation, family owned and operated firm. We have been serving the residents and business of Connecticut since 1987. Throughout the many years we have been in business we have established an outstanding reputation for quality products and services. Our company is comprised of two divisions which include:
Professional Carpet Systems is our cleaning division where we assist property owners in the cleaning of textiles within a property such as carpet, tile, upholstery and wood floors. Additionally, offer a full line of carpet repairs, specialty stain removal and odor removal.
Professional Restoration Systems is our restoration division where we assist property owners with water, fire, smoke and mold removal services.