Inside Sales Representative
Proton OnSite, designs, develops, and manufactures Proton Exchange Membrane, or PEM, electrochemical products that it employs in hydrogen generating devices. Proton also manufactures nitrogen and zero gas generators for use in the analytical laboratory market.
Our company culture is driven by personal initiative combined with loyalty and commitment to the team. We value individuals with the ability to convert complex issues into simple solutions, excellent communication skills, and a strong sense of urgency in doing what it takes to get the job done. If you want to join a company that is on the cutting edge of innovation, with an energized, progressive culture, you need to contact Proton OnSite.
Proton OnSite is expanding its internal sales team. We are looking for an energetic individual with sales/marketing experience. We are seeking a self-motivated and persistent individual interested in this unique sales opportunity. The ideal candidate feels comfortable participating in all phases of the selling process, including telephone and web sales. Candidates must be driven self-starters, motivated by professional success, with the ability to work in a team atmosphere as well as independently. This individual is eligible for commissions.
Major Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Sales and marketing activities
- Lead generation
- Tracking and following up on leads
- Creating new sales opportunities
- Closing new business
- Administration of Salesforce by providing ongoing system administration, including users and security settings, standard and custom objects, reports and dashboards, workflows and validations, and data audits.
- Responsible for day-to-day support to all users and troubleshooting with IT/Systems and Salesforce.com, making recommendations about potential integration or functionality.
- Manage and participate in ongoing data cleansing, system maintenance and enhancement of CRM system.
- Develop and implement sales process training for users and maintain guides and procedure documentation.
- Building and maintaining relationships with new customers
- Excellent telephone communication skills and professional attitude
- Telephone sales and cold calling experience desired, preferably in equipment or product sales.
- Demonstrable customer service skills
- Strong goal-oriented sales skills
- Ability to remain flexible and respond to changing priorities while remaining focused on results
- General internet and computer skills knowledge
- Good organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to understand customers with strong dialects is required.
- Versed in additional foreign languages is a plus.
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Four-year degree preferred, but not required
- Minimum two years of equipment/product sales and marketing experience required.
The above statements reflect the principal functions of the position, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
Proton OnSite provides comprehensive health and insurance benefits for its employees. The Company also offers competitive paid vacation time, sick leave, and holidays. The Company has a published Code of Conduct that all employees are expected to follow.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Due to the high volume of resumes we receive, we are not able to respond personally to every application. However, we do review every resume, and will be sure to contact you if we think there is a possible fit.
Visit our website, for details on other open positions.
Company Description Proton is the proven industry leader in on-site hydrogen generation via Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM)-based electrolysis. Proton's HOGEN?? hydrogen generators produce hydrogen from electricity and water in a clean and efficient process using our proprietary technology. At the same time, we electrochemically compress the hydrogen for use and storage, reducing or eliminating the need for mechanical compression. Our on-site hydrogen generation is a green leader in production of hydrogen for meteorological, lab, industrial and renewable energy capture uses.