Social Media and Content Specialist
Basement Systems continues to grow and so does its network of home service contractors across North America. We need an energetic and positive person for our Marketing team that manages our communications with these contractors so we can equip them for even greater success. We are a unique company looking for someone who wants to grow professionally and help others grow, too.
The Social Media and Content Specialist will produce and distribute content, including news articles, interviews and press releases, across multiple platforms. You will also manage social media channels to deliver news about our dealers, new products and our events. Finally, you will have the opportunity to create copy for product brochures, catalogs, and other marketing pieces.
Our work culture is collaborative, creative, and, entrepreneurial. We are seeking employees who want to share the best of their work experience and add to it by working alongside professionals who are dedicated to the success of others. We've been named one of Connecticut's Top Workplaces the past three years - find out why.
What you will do every day:
- Maintain positive relationship with our dealers through engaging and purposeful communication
- Create and manage communications schedule, including magazines, newsletters, social media
- Produce email newsletters with clickable subjects lines that generate high open rates
- Report and write stories that highlight the achievements of our dealers across North America
- Update social media platforms, sharing news about our dealers, employees and company
- Write press releases about new products and services, as well as training events
- Generate creative ideas for product promotion and marketing services
- Serve and support our dealers so that they can find even greater success
- Learn and grow - personally and professionally
- Work with colleagues across the company; report to National Marketing Director
- Strong writing skills: you produce clean and clear copy that delights and engages readers
- Familiar with creating content that features video, text, photos and more
- Creative thinker: you have innovative ideas for content presentation on all platforms
- Effective communicator: you speak with clarity; you listen; you think positively
- Comfortable with a fluid work environment - you can shift work assignments easily
- Proactive: you don't sit back waiting for direction; you generate ideas and take initiative
- Driven by a desire to help others learn and grow - share your experiences and expertise
- Open to learning, dedicated to improving, committed to excellence
- Thorough knowledge of Excel, Word, Photoshop; Illustrator a plus