The Culinary Manager (CM) is a high energy, passionate individual who will be responsible for all kitchen operations on an opening, mid or closing shift including supervision of a culinary team, made from scratch food preparation, safety and sanitation and all to ensure Absolute Guest Satisfaction. The CM is responsible for proper staffing, scheduling and staff development of all culinary team members.
Primary responsibilities: Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Selecting, scheduling, training, developing, mentoring and leading a team of talented culinary professionals.
?? Continuously strives to develop all culinary team members by giving timely, honest and ongoing coaching through one-on-ones and performance evaluations.
- Adheres to the operational basics and standards with total commitment and passion: working with entire culinary team accountable for maintaining proper culinary standards and expectations.
- Maintaining high food quality through recipe adherence, accurate production planning, ensuring proper sanitation/safety standards and service production time standards.
- Drive and deliver sales and profitability through operational excellence including responsibility for food cost, labor costs and kitchen supplies.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience working in a upscale or polished casual full service restaurant with annual sales of $2.5M plus.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
- Strong passion for culinary excellence and guest satidfaction both internal and external with the ability to transfer that passion to entire culinary team through ongoing coaching.
- Must be an actively engaged manager who will commit to unlocking employee potential to drive high performance.
- Exceptional attention to detail and have the ability to hold others accountable to the high standards of exceptional service and food quality ie. Absolute Guest Satisfaction.
- Proven success working with corporate systems, methods and processes that contribute to great execution and deliver bottom line results.
- Stable job history which demonstrates upward career progression.
- Exceptional communication skills and fluent in English.
- Must be able to stand and walk for periods of eight to ten hours in length each shift.
- Must be able to reach, bend, balance and transport various objects weighing up to 50 lbs repeatedly during a shift.
Today, Bertucci's restaurants are firing up brick ovens from New England to Virginia, each reflecting the distinct character and local charm of their community. But like the original Bertucci's every kitchen is also open, making our brick oven part of the restaurant experience. We believe that watching your food being prepared is an integral part to enjoying it. With a strong and dedicated commitment to hospitality, we welcome you as our guest, and we promise to always treat you as part of the Bertucci's family.
Looking for strong passionate people to help celebrate Bertucci's 35th anniversary and grow with our future!