Description: If you have successfully executed Pay-Per-Click strategies for ecommerce or lead-generation sites and are looking to build your expertise with the world's largest network of home improvement service providers, we want to hear from you. To succeed in this role, you will also need to monitor and measure online web analytics to improve conversion.
?? Create, manage and optimize PPC campaigns.
?? Work to improve tracking, reporting and profitability of PPC / SEM efforts.
?? Analyze profitability of campaigns.
?? Work with Account Managers to improve landing page quality.
?? Select and refine SEM / PPC keyword lists.
?? Monitor and analyze active PPC / SEM campaigns to ensure that goals are met within budget.
?? Experience with PPC campaign creation, management, and optimization.
- 2-plus years SEM / PPC experience.
- Ability to effectively interpret Google Analytics and other web analytics data.
- General understanding of HTML and SEO.
- Experience with keyword research and search engine ranking tools.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Live in the Connecticut area - this position requires you to be in our office
We were voted one of the 10 best places to work in Connecticut in 2009, 2012, and again in 2015. We have won three Better Business Bureau awards for business ethics and one for Web marketing. We have won a Marketing Sherpa email award and several quality and innovation awards from the CQIA.