Benefits and Compensation Manager
We have been retained by our client, a super nice, and very family friendly wholesale organization to find the best candidate to fill their Benefit and Compensation Manager position. This Manager role is a new and improved (upgraded) opportunity to create and drive benefit and compensation strategy to keep up with today's workforce. This is a well established and respected CT firm. DOE: up to $90K + discretionary bonus.
This position is open due to company growth.
- Planning and administering all employee benefit programs: health insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, employee assistance program, and retirement
- Communicate information to all current and former employees about benefit programs, procedures, changes, and government required disclosures
- Conduct evaluations and analyze employee benefit program
- Insure the company is in compliance with all government regulations
- Conduct job evaluations, market pricing, salary band review, and salary surveys to make recommendations on company salary structure to ensure internal and external equity
- Plan, direct and administer annual open enrollment process
Ideal Candidate Must Have:
- 4+ years of benefits experience
- Big Picture personality but ability to roll up their sleeves and dig in
- Naturally curious about market trends
- Excellent researching skills
- Learn best practices from others and must have the personality that wants to improve processes
- Open door personality --- approachable
- Excellent communication skills and be a good problem solver
- Have a genuine care for the well being of others
This employer offers the following:
- Exceptional comprehensive benefits
- Work life balance
- Bonus Potential
- Collaborative HR team and strong leadership
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose
resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Benefits and Compensation Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly