Automotive Lube Technician - Partyka Chevrolet Mazda
PARTYKA CHEVROLET MAZDA
AUTOMOTIVE LUBE TECHNICIAN / ENTRY LEVEL TECHNICIAN
Partyka Chevrolet Mazda is currently looking to hire an Automotive Lube Technician / Entry Level Auto Tech. We are looking for individuals with some type of previous Auto Tech / Lube Tech experience OR an Auto Tech Degree. We are looking for EXPERIENCED, CAREER-MINDED individuals ONLY! We are offering top pay, GUARANTEED HOURS and a comprehensive benefits package!
We are in the business of selling new and used vehicles and providing exceptional service to those vehicles. Our Dealership has built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too. If you want to work for a successful organization where you can make a difference, then this is the place for you. Previous Automotive Lube Technician experience OR Auto Tech Degree is REQUIRED for this position!
If Selected, We Offer:
- We offer top pay for qualified applicants!
- Benefits available include medical, dental, vision, 401K & paid vacations!
- GUARANTEED HOURS, plenty of work available!
- Ongoing training and development!
- Room for advancement!
- Brand new facility, comfortable, well ventilated and cool work area!
- Strong, supportive team work environment!
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required
- Notify service advisor immediately if additional work outlined is not needed or required.
- Notify service advisor immediately if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
- Document work performed.
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
Partyka Chevrolet Mazda
200 Skiff Street, Hamden, CT 06517
APPLY TO THIS AD TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME OR WORK HISTORY
MUST HAVE AUTO LUBE TECHNICIAN EXPERIENCE OR TECH SCHOOL DEGREE! Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug Free Work Place. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid drivers license. Drug screening and background checks will be performed.
- Previous Automotive Lube Tech Experience
- Chevrolet / Mazda Experience is a PLUS
- Integrity, A Positive Attitude And A Strong Work Ethic Required
- Willing To Learn
- Be A Team Player
- Receptive To New Ideas
Keywords: service writer, service advisor, assistant service manager, service manager, service director, adjuster, ASM, ADP, service tech, technicians, mechanics, lube tech, tech, service technician, vehicle repair, car repair, automotive service, auto service, ASE, certified technicians, maintenance tech, maintenance technician, body shop, auto mechanic, automotive mechanic