Electronics Repair Technician
If you're a good fit for the job, you'll have:
- Six months experience with product service support or troubleshooting electronics
- Six months face-to-face customer service experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word & Excel).
- Soldering Experience required
What will you do?
- Resolve customer issues relating to equipment problems by repairing phones, tablets and other consumer electronics. Determine the most effective repair method.
- Engage with and reassure customers to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Meet or exceed key performance objectives including service and repair metrics.
- Maintain communication with management regarding repairs completed, inventory, and tool requirements.
Scope of Position: - Provide recommendations for problem resolution- Ensure that all repairs meet or exceed our company's quality standards- Ensure that our customers have the best experience by providing superior customer service and exceeding repair service expectations- Keep track of all devices and inventory while safeguarding all inventory- Utilize the order management system to maintain an accurate record of customer information and a real-time status of each repair- Maintain the cleanliness and professional appearance of your work bench Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified, and they may change at any time.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Maximize customer experience by "solving the whole problem"
- Create a positive and professional customer experience/atmosphere.
- Must troubleshoot, diagnose, repair and process transactions for customers.
- Utilize our proprietary Customer Experience Process on every customer interaction.
- Speak with customers and assist them with their phone problems by repair, education, or replacement.
- Use repair equipment that requires safe handling procedures.
- Offer and demonstrate various retail products to customers such as Phones, Accessories, Computers, Tablets, or any other products.
- Technician will Work well in a team environment.
- Complete accurate paperwork and transactions according to company policies and procedures.
- Maintain inventory counts and report inventory needs to management.
- Assist in maintaining store appearance, back room, restrooms, and an individual work area according to the retail store standards.
- Assist with all functions within a retail store in compliance with store policies and procedures.
- Must be punctual at all times.
- Ensure the store is clean and well organized at all times.
- Technicians Assist in other tasks, duties, or projects as assigned by management.
Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (ACMT)
Experience repairing electronics, smartphones, PC/MACs, and game consoles
Technical degree or certification in Electronics or Consumer Electronics
Previous experience working at retail electronics store
Install TV Mount Specialist
Must be able to stand for long periods of time (up to 9 hours) on the sales floor. Must be able to lift packages/equipment up to 25 lbs.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $16.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent