Senior SQL Server - DBA - Agresso ERP
The Sr. MS SQL Server Database Administrator is responsible for performing administration within Unit4/Agresso ERP Suite to ensure continuous 24x7 operation and availability in support of mission critical business applications. The Sr. SQL Server Apps DBA will be responsible installing, designing, configuring, documenting, delivering, and supporting the databases and application servers for MS SQL Server UNIT4/AGRESSO systems and concerning databases/computing environments from client to middle tiers to database servers, including systems integration. This position will function as both production support and development/implementation Administrator.Responsibilities
- Ensure service level availability of the MS SQL Server UNIT4/AGRESSO application and provide on-call support on a 24x7 basis for break/fix/enhancement activities to resolve application issues.
- Install, Support and maintain MS SQL Server UNIT4/AGRESSO applications with high availability and DR. Troubleshoot and resolve application issues. Coordinate and work with onsite/offshore development, support and infrastructure teams.
- Assist in testing and evaluating new upgrades. Work on implementing application changes, and installation of upgrades and new releases. Work with cross project teams to resolve technical issues/bottlenecks
- Ensures that system functionality and performance meet current and future business requirements.
- Setup, configure, implement, test and validate SQL Server Agresso Application modules and extensions.
- Implement and administer Agresso ERP applications, database security, access controls, maintain and monitor scheduled jobs and workflow
- Work on System/database/application monitoring, query performance tuning, analysis and design, sizing and capacity planning, backup and recovery.
- Work with MS SQL Server support and Unit4/Agresso support to resolve product bugs and patch upgrades.
- Monitor and optimize performance of the MS SQL Server UNIT4/AGRESSO, database backups and recovery; maintain integrity of the systems, data and applications
- Work with Development/implementation team to design and develop applicaitons on ASP.net framework
- Assists in the development of disaster recovery and fail over plans. Prepare, co-ordinate and test Disaster Recovery Plan for MS SQL Server UNIT4/AGRESSO application.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in computer science, information systems or a related field
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- 5-8 years of MS SQL Server 2005/08/12 DBA experience managing applications/ERP/ financial systems
- 2 years of experience supporting UNIT4/Business world AGRESSO platform. Architecture, Framework, Technical Stack, Data Dictionary and DBMS Packages is required
- Solid DBA experience in database migration from one platform to another, patching, upgrade, data loading, security, encryption, capacity planning, performance monitoring and tuning, backup & restore
- Experience working with ASP.net frame work, SSIS, SSRS, SSMS tools
- MS SQL Server Certification is a Plus
- Flexible, self-directed and motivated individual, able to accommodate to shifting priorities.
- Excellent communication skills; Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced implementation environment.
#ZROptionsApply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendReferSorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.Share on your newsfeedApplication FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMS