4 days left
- Job Board
Responsibilities include the collection, management, and resolution of outstanding invoices from past due accounts. Interfaces with sales support, customer service, and accounts receivable/accounting in reconciling accounts. Prepares monthly collections reports for management.
- Collection of delinquent Accounts Receivable.
- Post Daily Deposits
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team relating to resolution of various collection issues.
- Field a high volume of outbound and inbound delinquent customer calls with the objective of negotiating payment.
- Ability to communicate using email, as well as social media to contact debtors.
- Assure timely and consistent follow up with both internal and external customers.
- Maintain accurate collection notes according to Department Parameters
- Ability to reconcile AR.
- Process Credit Memos.
- Recommendation for AR write-offs.
- Access and utilize DFAS Government system to ensure invoice acceptance and to check payment status.
- Send out W9's to customers as needed.
- Scan and maintain customer tax exempt certificates.
- Prepare management reports
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties to support the Collections Team.
- Support Audit Requests.
- Participate in Physical Inventory.
- Experience with proven results in driving teams to excel. Solid Customer Service experience; ability to interact with a variety of people in a positive, courteous and professional manner.
- Excellent negotiation and decision making skills; critical thinker by nature with great attention to detail.
- Must possess excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills. Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Ability to multitask.
- SAP knowledge a plus
- Experience with collection agencies preferred
Education and Experience:
- 4-year degree in finance, accounting or related field or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of Treasury experience
Company Description Mirion Technologies has over 60 years of experience protecting people, property and the environment from the harmful effects of ionizing radiation. In partnership with our customers in nuclear power plants, military and civil defense agencies, hospitals, universities, national labs, and other specialized industries, Mirion Technologies strives to deliver cutting edge products and services that constantly evolve based on the changing needs of our customers.
Combining state of the art technology with exceptional customer service, Mirion Technologies is dedicated to providing an unmatched experience in radiation detection and instrumentation. We are always on the lookout for talented individuals across all functions who share our passion for technology, excellence and innovation.
Our culture is team-based and progressive. If you are a highly motivated professional with experience in the nuclear, medical, or health physics professions, Mirion may be the place to make a difference. We are always looking for top talent in all business areas!
At the core of Mirion Technologies is a dedicated team with unmatched expertise and experience. The Company is well positioned to extend its global franchise and will continue to maintain a technology leadership position through innovative products and solutions.
To protect people, property and the environment from nuclear and radiological hazards, by applying our unsurpassed knowledge of detection, measurement and analysis technologies
Integrity - We uphold both the letter and the spirit of all relevant laws, regulations, and policies.
Commitment - We are committed to our stakeholders: customers, employees, and shareholders- each of whom is critical to Mirion's success. We provide:
Customers with high quality products and services, responsiveness, and value;
Employees with opportunities for advancement, training, and a positive culture; and
Shareholders with continued growth and prudent capital management.
Accountability - We meet commitments to our stakeholders in a disciplined, process-oriented fashion and accept clear accountability for our actions.
Innovation - We are creative and entrepreneurial in all aspects of our business, in order to ensure that our market leadership in extended well into the future.
Respect - We value teamwork, open communication, intellectual honesty and candor. When we fall short of our commitments, we learn from our failures, with a clear focus on the situation not on the individual.