Digital Transformation Lead (Salesforce exp preferred)
Do you want to be part of a fast paced environment, supporting the growth of cutting edge technology in cloud computing? Silverline employees are passionate about what they do. Were a diverse group of self-proclaimed geeks with the same goal: to make our clients lives easier through technology and have a good time while were at it!
Silverline is a Salesforce Platinum Cloud Alliance Partner focused on delivering robust business solutions leveraging cloud-computing platforms. Our employees have recognized Silverline year-over-year as the best place to work, and Silverline has been named one of Inc. Magazines Fastest Growing Companies for the past several years. Come be a part of our team.
At Silverline,Designis a key component of our clients digital transformation programs. As the Design Lead, you will be responsible for ongoing development of a team of strategic, empathetic thinkers and deep specialistswhoenvision, craft and advise on Experiences.
You will be passionate and focused, creatively solving complex problems from a diverse set of perspectives, contexts and research inputs, while applying your own informed views and taste. Additionally, youll utilize industry design standards and best practices to define and implement design criteria, and apply user centered design methodologies to ensure ideas are based on customer needs.
TheExperienceDesign Lead owns Design as a disciplineon projects
and accounts and will lead all related Experience Design efforts on our most ambitious work. You will own development of Design related best practices, incorporate those best practices into our Implementation and Advisory services methodologies, and work with our L&D and other teams to provide training and enablement for our core consultants.
- As the experience lead, you will be responsible for the quality of all Experience-related deliverables across a variety of projects.
- Using creative facilitation techniques, inspire innovative approaches to design.
- Create design briefs based on project proposals and client feedback.
- Integrate user research and collaborate with technical teams to drive overall solution design.
- Tell stories that generate empathy, emotion, and engagementfrom the client and design teams.
- Provide a strategic perspective on our clients solutions and our ways of working.
- Lead and manage all design activities at the project level. Coach team members, maintaining motivation and morale.
- Attract and recruit top Design talent to Silverline.
- Support Sales team, driving the narrative in integrated Silverline proposals.
- 10+ years of agency or innovationconsultant experience.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in Design or related field preferred.
- Experience with concepting and ideation.
- Workshop planning and facilitation skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues, clients, and key stakeholders.
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- Understanding of Salesforce.com and related technologies.