Fast paced Property Management Company looking to add a dynamic, professional and talented individual to our team. We offer a collaborative environment that fosters development and growth.
Position Overview/Summary: In this role you will be responsible for the daily operations of our property. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Keep Management Software up to date by completing the following:
- Conduct lease signings; track upcoming renewals and vacates- Track and send subsidy requests and communications- Oversee and update delinquency files, contact residents to correct delinquencies- Update unit availability listing, advertise vacancies appropriately; track marketing- Schedule and conduct showings to leads; obtain referrals from current tenants
- Negotiating and enforcing leases; maintaining and securing premises.
- Establishes rental rate by conducting in-depth Market Surveys; calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by collecting rents; paying bills; forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; planning renovations; contracting with landscaping and snow removal services.
- Maintains building systems by collaborating with Maintenance Supervisor.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Key Measure of Success: The successful candidate must be a self-starter as well as an effective team leader. Candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment. This individual must demonstrate a superior customer-service trait, be results-driven, responsive, professional, accountable and honest.
Required Skills & Experience and Competencies:
- Associates degree or equivalent
- 2-5 years related experience (please only send resume if you meet this requirement)
- Computer Skills with a broad knowledge of Microsoft Office; e.g. Outlook, word and excel
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including strong written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail
- Ability to exercise initiative, decision making and judgment
- Reliable transportation and willingness to travel within the state if necessary
Please forward your resume and salary requirements for an immediate response, we look forward to knowing you.