Early Childhood Teacher (Preschool) - Hamden
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of children and join a winning team? Then Tender Care Learning Centers is the place for you! Tender Care Learning Center in Hamden is seeking dedicated, energetic individuals to work with the young children in their child care early education program. This position is full-time, complete with benefits and an opportunity to work in a positive environment. Tender Care Learning Center in Hamden is proud to be a NAEYC Accredited program, setting a higher standard of quality care.
Tender Care Learning Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Applicant must have an associates or a bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, Child Development or a Human Services related field or a minimum of 12 credits in Early Childhood Education.
- Minimum of 2 years documented experience working with young children.
Our full-time career professionals enjoy the following benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Discounted child care
- Paid vacation after 90 days
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Life insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company matching contribution
- Loves the idea of enhancing the lives of young children.
- Open communication with family, managers and co-workers.
- Maintains a safer environment.
- Stimulate the emotions, social and intellectual growth through implementation of educational activities developed based on the individual needs of the children.
- Develops and nurtures children by planning an educational program