Office Assistant (Part Time)
- Accounting/financial experience requested with a clear understanding of standard accounting principles.
- Draft written correspondence and other formal documents such as customer correspondence, invoices and statements.
- Plan and schedule appointments and events.
- Greet and assist onsite guests.
- Answer inbound calls.
- Contacting customers regarding financial matters either by phone, fax or written correspondence with tact and diplomacy.
- Organized filing systems for electronic and paper documents are necessary.
- Knowledge of MS office products required.
- Part-time Mon., Tues., Thurs., and Friday are the schedule workdays.
- Previous experience in office administration skills or other related field necessary.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask routinely.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Familiarity with QuickBooks.
- Strong organizational skills.