- Job Board
We are seeking an Assembly Supervisor to join our team! You will oversee the activities of a team of production workers.
Applicants should be capable of setting up/operating computer driven equipment and have a basic knowledge of a metal working industry. Supervisory experience a plus. Wages commensurate with abilities/knowledge/experience.
- Coordinate the daily activities of the production and operation teams
- Delegate production assignments to appropriate teams and personnel
- Place production orders from customers
- Inspect all materials and equipment to detect malfunctions
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Knowledge of production tools and equipment
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills