CMA / CPA / Accountant / Controller (Waterbury)
New England Outdoor Products designs, manufactures, and markets sporting goods, portable instant garages, wood racks, and other products. We sell to mass market major retailers including Amazon, Dick's Sporting Goods, Costco, Home Depot, and Walmart. Our business has seen steady growth requiring the hiring of more employees.
We are seeking an experienced CMA/CPA/ Accountant to join our team in Waterbury. The right candidate will play an vital role in the business operation. In addition to day-to-day accounting functions, the CMA/CPA will be responsible for maintaining relationships with major retailers as well as the manufacturing plant.
This is a full time position. Please send your resume with salary history as well as current professional references. The perfect applicant should be a leader and be familiar with all aspects of accounting and inventory control. This position is available immediately .Salary based on experience.
Join us and we can grow together. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets
- Perform audits, ensuring adherence to standard requirements
- Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
- Report analysis and findings to management team
- Previous experience in accounting or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills