Assistant General Manager (Restaurant) Career Growth
Assistant General Manager
Casual Dining - Friendly Service
We are searching for an Assistant General Manager with a respectful attitude, superior decision making expertise and the ability to develop a culture of confidence and enjoyment in caring for our guests while maintaining restaurant functions. Do you have the desire for future growth with our company? Apply to our location in Milford, CT.We deliver the best quality of service with passion. We only serve food with the finest and freshest ingredients. Our restaurant is for anyone at any age! Our restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and take out! Our restaurant has a strong history and is arguably the most enduring, most successful restaurant chain. We only hire the best, train the best, and expect the best from our staff. Apply now for our location in Milford, CT to be our Assistant General Manager.
Title of Position- Assistant General Manager
Job Responsibilities: The Assistant General Manager is in charge of the management of the restaurant's daily operations. Our Assistant General Manager is also responsible assisting in the preparation of operational budgets, achieving sales and profit levels, ensure food quality, guest service and satisfaction. The Assistant General Manager provides motivation and direction to the staff, ensuring execution of all positions, responsibilities, and tasks in order to provide our guests with a remarkable experience and quality product. As a member of the management team, you will lead by example and coach our team to protect the brand by maintaining a sanitary, safe, respectful and quality work environment while successfully managing operational costs. Our Assistant General Manager will also work closely with the General Manager to maintain a sufficient amount of well- trained productive employees by assisting in team development and performance management.
- Competitive Salary
- Career Growth Potential
- Excellent benefits
- A Culture that Promotes a Fun, High Energy Work Environment
- And Much More!
- The Assistant General Manager should possess 2+ years of high volume restaurant management experience
- The Assistant General Manager should have excellent comprehension of restaurant operational controls and financial statements
- The Assistant General Manager should have a proven track record of achieving financial results
- A high degree of honesty, integrity, and guest orientated philosophy is a must for the Assistant General Manager
- The Assistant General Manager should have excellent management skills (organized, able to set priorities, plan, make decisions) and leadership skills (demonstrated ability to cause constructive change, people motivator, great communicator, role model, delegator)
Apply Now-Assistant General Manager located in Milford, CT
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume
Company Description Since 2000, Gecko Hospitality and its dedicated Franchise Partners and Recruiters throughout the United States have been pioneers in the hospitality recruiting industry. The value that Gecko Hospitality provides to its Clientele is evident in the advanced networking and technology skills our professional recruiters possess in identifying qualified restaurant professionals.