Restaurant Manager - High Energy Concept
Quick Service Theme-Rapidly Expanding
Our company is seeking a high energy, professional Restaurant Manager that possesses outstanding customer service skills and the ability to prosper in a fast paced environment. Established in New York City- Our founders came from around the world with their very own "American Dream"- and today they're providing employment to others in search of the same dream. With nearly 25 years of positive growth, it's no surprise that we've been rated number one food truck year after year. We're expanding and have also begun opening up stand-alone locations to meet our customer demands and with plans for taking our company international this is a spectacular opportunity for anyone interested in furthering their career as a Restaurant Manager. We believe in treating both our guests and staff with respect, recognition and dignity and we have built our success on these principles. If you're a Restaurant Manager having the ability to inspire and develop employees to carry out remarkable service while maintaining financial success we're interested in hearing from you. Apply Today for this incredible opportunity at our location in New Haven, CT.
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The role of the Restaurant Manager is to follow up on the delivery of our service and product standards to each and every guest to deliver the highest quality burgers and shakes. The Restaurant Manager must have the intellect to learn and apply the skills necessary through tracking procedure execution, communication, training, development and delivery of expected financial results. This person is responsible for assessing Associate performance and identify opportunities to coach for improvement. For those interested in Career Development, the Restaurant Manager position is a stepping stone on the path to General Manager and beyond!
- Competitive Salary
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Dining Discounts
- Travel Required for Training
- Excellent Growth Opportunity
- Great Working Environment
- Paid Vacation
- The Restaurant Manager should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manager must be proficient in achieving solid financial results
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Restaurant Manager must possess
- High volume experience of 3+ years as a Restaurant Manager is a must for this position
Apply Now- General Manager located in New Haven, CT
If you would like to be considered for this position, please reply with your resume.