Seeking: Restaurant General Manager
Casual Theme-Industry Leader
Expertise, Integrity And Passion. In The Event You Possess These Qualities You Will Make A Successful General Manager For Our Company! We realize successful people are the building blocks of our very successful company, and we are in need of individuals like you to enhance our Caring Culture. We will offer an environment that will support and encourage you to not only exceed our guests' expectations, but for you to achieve your professional and personal goals. Your capability to succeed is restricted only by your efforts and drive. We have continuously been praised for our efforts in personnel recognition by being awarded the "People and Performance Award" by The Nation's Restaurant News. We offer the Operating Partner Program to the company General Manager who have been with us for a minimum of one year. After 5 years of participating in this program, Operating Partners could have the opportunity to become the Franchisee of their very own restaurant. We are constantly expanding so don't miss rewarding opportunity as a General Manager in New Haven, CT.
Title of Position: General Manager
Job Description: As a General Manager you will be responsible for "Making Pleasurable Dining Affordable" for our guests. The General Manager will ensure operational standards are communicated, trained and maintained in the restaurant. As the General Manager you will be in charge of producing optimal restaurant financial results, outstanding guest service and food quality. The General Manager will provide the restaurant management team with opportunities for growth and development.
- Excellent Compensation
- Monthly Non Cap Bonus Potential
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(K) Company Matching Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- 5 Day Work Week
- Paid Vacation
- The General Manager must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least 3 years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the General Manager
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the General Manager
- The General Manger must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The General Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
Apply Now-General Manager located in New Haven, CT
If you would like to be considered for this position, please reply with your resume.Company Description Since 2000, Gecko Hospitality and its dedicated Franchise Partners and Recruiters throughout the United States have been pioneers in the hospitality recruiting industry. The value that Gecko Hospitality provides to its Clientele is evident in the advanced networking and technology skills our professional recruiters possess in identifying qualified restaurant professionals.