Real Estate Sales Representative (Agent)
Real Estate Firms are looking for motivated salesmen/women to effectively represent their company. A Real Estate Sales Representative, known traditionally as an agent, uses networking and interpersonal interaction to facilitate housing transactions throughout the community. The Real Estate career field offers many opportunities for self-management. Ideally, a Real Estate Sales Representative is proactive, self-motivated, and driven by personal achievement.Job Responsibilities
- Build, sustain, and diversify relationships with a variety of people.
- Be familiar and knowledgeable with the sales policies and practices of your Real Estate Firm.
- Effectively represent and educate a diverse population on the current Real Estate market.
- Answer questions about contracts and terms of sale.
- Utilize computer technology to manage a database of customers and prospects.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England and Westchester Properties is a leading real estate brokerage firm with over 1,500 REALTORS in Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Westchester County. We are the premiere real estate firm in the Northeast. Whether residential, commercial, corporate relocation, equestrian or waterfront living, our company and REALTORS are local market experts committed to providing exceptional service to our clients.Industry