Maintenance Supervisor - VC1455
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for the maintenance functions at his/her property. The purpose of this position is to ensure that the physical condition of the property satisfies ownership and management objectives. This position is a working supervisor. In addition, they must have experience in being a part of a team of both leasing and maintenance staff with a focus on delivering exceptional customer service.
- Acts as a working supervisor, with majority of time spent performing maintenance functions and common area cleaning.
- Duties include, but, are not limited to, cleaning, painting, interior/exterior decorating and maintenance, lawn care, snow-removal, replacement of light, plumbing, electrical work, roof repairs, HVAC system maintenance, appliance evaluation and repair, relocation of furniture/fixtures, etc.
- Responsible for preventative maintenance at the property, utilizing the Company's Preventative Maintenance System detailing the location, item, and schedule for performing all Preventative Maintenance functions.
- Responds to emergency maintenance repairs after normal working hours and responds within 30 minutes of receiving notification.
- Solicits bids from contractors for such work as plumbing, electrical, landscaping, carpeting, painting, and safety systems preventative maintenance, with approval of the Property Manager and Regional Maintenance Coordinator.
Oversees schedules and work performed by approved contractors.
- Make budget recommendations to the Property Manager for all maintenance line items and assists the Property Manager in controlling maintenance expenses.
- Ensures that all company maintenance policies and procedures are implemented at the property.
- Ensures that company standards for the performance of maintenance functions are consistently maintained.
- Provides direction, guidance, and supervision to all maintenance staff at the property.
- Responsible for preparing and implementing weekly maintenance staff work schedules.
- Provides training of maintenance staff to ensure proper performance of their functions, consistent with company policies, procedure and standards.
- High School Diploma/GED Equivalent, Trade School or some college a plus.
- 2-4 years of maintenance and supervisory experience. Residential Real Estate industry experience is preferred
- Must have a valid Driver's License.
- Computer Skills - Basic computer skills required.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs.
WinnCompanies is dedicated to the success of our team members and offers opportunities for growth and increasing responsibility at locations across the country. One-third of our team members were promoted to the positions they hold today. We offer strong total compensation, training and recognition programs and the chance to work alongside others who take pride in what they do.
The ideal WinnCompanies team member has a can do, results-oriented attitude and a devotion to quality. Our most successful team members are hardworking, customer-oriented individuals who are devoted to improving the communities where they work through patience, flexibility and perseverance.
Headquartered in Boston and founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. Nearly half of our workforce is comprised of women or minorities. We offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits; in addition to a generous 401(k) plan that includes a 100% vested employer match upon hire.
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace.
Learn more about us at .