Inside Sales Representative
Who We Are Looking For: Inside Sales Representative assertive, motivated individuals who have a proven sales track record and who are willing to be an integral part of a growing company. This is a goal-driven environment and salespeople are expected to meet minimum daily outbound call volume that translates into viable sales. The successful candidate will be a "hunter" by nature, seeking and cultivating new business. Our expectation is that individuals will possess sales and business skills that will translate into a long term employment, with the opportunity to elevate to a future management role of existing or new markets and products.
- Cold and warm calling to potential and/or established customers on a daily basis
- Setting up sales leads and closing sales over the phone
- Ability to handle heavy phone work and provide top-notch service
- Drive a sense of urgency in accounts to speed up purchasing decisions, including payment
- Enter all data regarding calls made in our data management system, track sales and follow-through with customers
- Work closely with Sales Director to develop sales pipeline and provide solid leads for closing sales across multiple advertising opportunities
- Engage professionally and effectively with sales team, graphics, marketing and management
- Provide professional service to new and existing customers via excellent verbal and written communication
- Research leads online and be able to uncover new sources efficiently
Ideal Inside Sales Representative Qualifications Include:
- MINIMUM of 3+ years sales experience, preferably telephone sales with a one-call closing or short sales cycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with great listening skills
- Assertive and competitive nature with motivation to succeed
- Demonstrate ability to close sales and overcome customer objections
- Sense of urgency and can-do attitude
- Team player with the balance of working independently with minimal supervision
- Performs well under stress and recovers well from setbacks
- Optimize call time to drive daily productivity
- Strong time management, follow through and organizational skills
- Previous media sales experience preferred
M-F, no nights or weekends, Pay is competitive: salary plus commission plus bonus.
Base Salary $35,000 (Based on Experience) | Attainable Commission Level: $10,000-$20,000 in year one, increasing over time
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to attracting and retaining a talented and diverse workforce. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
Required experience: Minimum Telephone sales: 3 years as Inside Sales RepresentativeCompany Description Who Are We:
Founded in 1996 and based in Orange CT (NEW LOCATION), is a rapidly growing company that encourages economic growth by helping business owners reach their target markets within their communities. We are a full-service sales driven marketing company that works closely with businesses to help them achieve their sales goals, generate extensive awareness, and foster goodwill within their community by utilizing our innovative advertising opportunities.