The Office Manager shall assist the Program Director in maintaining the overall function of the front office and treatment services.
1. S/he will do Performance Review, supervision and evaluation of all Administrative staff.
2. S/he is responsible for all daily administrative operations of program services in compliance with all policies and procedures.
3. S/he will provide guidance in handling administrative office problems.
4. S/he will prepare purchase orders for the payment of supplies and services.
5. S/he will issue work schedules, deadlines, and duty assignments for the administrative staff.
6. S/he will provide statistical reports as required by the Program Director via computer programs.
7. S/he may make administrative decisions in the absence of the Program Director, with the latter's approval.
8. S/he will coordinate work activities with other supervisory staff to include the procurement of insurance authorizations and client payment contracts.
9. S/he will report maintenance and equipment problems to the Program Director and the Director of I.S.
10. S/he will maintain inventory records
11. S/he will oversee and participate in the daily reconciliation of cash receipts, credit card payments.
12. S/he will monitor the maintenance, health, and safety of office environment, report problems to the Program Director and take corrective action as directed.
13. S/he will perform additional duties as assigned.Company Description Connecticut Counseling Centers, Inc. is a not-for-profit corporation that provides a full range of licensed outpatient substance abuse and mental health prevention, education, and treatment services to assist adults in becoming productive members of society.