Customer Support Representative
If you are ready to begin a career in a professional environment where your sales and customer service experience, creativity, and competitive nature can be put to their best use- APPLY TODAY!
APR Consulting Inc is an outsourced marketing and sales firm with plans to expand throughout Connecticut. Our team is focused on creating new customers from thin air for our clients by putting tailored sales and marketing campaigns into place. We are bringing Sales & Customer Service Trainees on board entry level. They will gain product knowledge, perform customer service duties, and set and achieve weekly sales goals.
At APR Consulting Inc, Sales & Customer Service professionals begin as individuals and then learn and grow as a team. Our team members have unique, individualized development plans so they grow and evolve based on their personal goals.
To learn more; visit us online at
Responsibilities for the position:
- Daily Sales Presentations
- Acquire new customers and win-back old customers
- Offer impeccable customer service
- Learn in-depth product-knowledge of client and competitors
Requirements for the position:
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred but not required
- 2 years experience in a customer service field (ex: retail, hospitality, restaurant industry, sales)
- Strong work ethic
- Enjoys being part of a team
- Solution-oriented and focused