Under the supervision of the Emergency On-Call Manager, the Emergency On-Call Specialist will work with the Emergency On-Call Manager to coordinate after-hours operations and help facilitate the after-hours Emergency Response Program.
Position requires on call schedule outside of normal Monday through Friday work week.
- Receiving and answering calls from; with near zero missed call consistency from our Employees, Customers, Call Service, etc.
- Obtain all needed information in order to determine appropriate responses to losses
- Determine appropriate office to respond based upon coverage area designations
- Calling, dispatching and coordinating the successful response of crews and resources from various offices, including subs, trades, etc.
- Assure that On Call responses arrive at customer location within 2 hours
- Communicate updates, estimated time of arrival and information to customers
- Generate and send email of loss responses and updates as needed
- Respond as needed or directed to losses based upon company approved criteria
- Assist in the management of mitigation activities while on site of losses. This includes working professionally and courteously with all our customers and stakeholders in a manner consistent with approved practices
- Assist and attend as needed in scheduling, planning, meetings, calls, etc.
- Assist in special projects designated by management
- Prior experience in the restoration or related industry required
- Must possess computer skills
- Demonstrated experience in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and self-management skills
- Prior experience in a position that had "on call" requirements
- Commitment to the position and it's requirements
- Successfully completed training as needed or required in industry mitigation processes including water, fire, smoke, mold and bio
- Medical Insurance
- Voluntary Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)