JDE Distribution Analyst
My client has just upgraded to JDEdwards EnterpriseOne and are looking for a JDE Distribution Analyst to come on board and help them with their Distribution applications. As the Lead JDE expert you will be working with users in identifying ways to improve in which ways they could utilize with JDE EOne within their environment. Set up improvements, support, training. Awesome International Company with great benefits and excellent location.
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Strong knowledge of all JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.x modules within distribution.
- Collaborate within the JDE implementation and maintain projects as a distribution functional lead and subject matter expert, directing the implementation tasks for distribution (Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Inventory Management, Pricing) with multiple projects.
- Ability to use MS SQL; able to write SQL queries.
- Execute consistent standard operational procedures for distribution and supply chain in JDE.
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Understands JDE integration methodology and ability to understand and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
Typical duties for this position would include:
- Provide users/customers with solutions as they pertain to their business with JDEdwards EOne ERP
- Support for the integration and implementation of JDEdwards EnterpriseOne 9.x
- Participate in system upgrades by assisting in planning and testing those upgrades.
- Determine functional requirements and recommends workable JDE solutions to management and staff.
- Develop new, or modifies existing software solutions to satisfy ongoing company business needs.
For immediate consideration please forward a copy of your updated resume with salary requirements to Mark Shemroske; he could be reached at
Mark has over 20 years of IT recruiting experience and has focused on JDEdwards Candidates and Clients for the past 18+ years. He is one of the leading providers of JDEdwards professionals to clients across the country as well as on a global basis
Please Note - Candidates must have experience with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne ERP, JDEdwards EnterpriseOne EOne E1 OneWorld
If you have already spoken to an Account Manager, Recruiter or Staffing Consultant at Tri-S Recruiters in the past, please reach out to them directly. Otherwise, just contact Mark Shemroske at (see below) or call